TargetGov is pleased to host the Who Said it Best? Elevator Pitch Competition™ at the HUBZone Small Business Virtual and Strategic Summits. Sponsored by AstraZeneca, attendees of either conference are invited to participate in the virtual or in-person pitch competition for a chance to win cash prizes!
Note: The deadline for virtual submissions has been extended to Friday, September 17, 2021 by 5:00 p.m. EDT.
HUBZone Small Business Virtual Summit Who Said it Best? Elevator Pitch Competition™ Details:
- Registered participants of the Virtual Summit can submit their 90-second pitch videos between September 1-17, 2021.
- The pitch videos should highlight your company’s capabilities and captivate the audience using your creativity.
- We encourage you to share your pitch video on social media using hashtag #hzpitch21
- The contestant with the video that garners the most ‘likes’ on social media will win the Public’s Choice Award of $500 and automatically advance to Round Two for a chance to win the Grand Prize of $1,000.
- Check out this helpful presentation (PDF) for more details.
- Use the button below to register for the HUBZone Small Business Virtual Summit.
- Upload your videos to Airtable HERE. You must upload your videos to be considered.
HUBZone Small Business Strategic Summit Who Said it Best? Elevator Pitch Competition™ Details:
- Participants of the Strategic Summit can pitch live, in person, on Thursday, September 9, 2021 @ 9:45 a.m. at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles Conference Center.
- Your pitch should be no longer than 90 seconds and should highlight your company’s capabilities and captivate a live audience and panel of judges.
- Grand Prize is $750 plus a one-on-on coaching session with an AstraZeneca executive.
- Use the button below to register for the HUBZone Small Business Strategic Summit
Already registered for the Virtual and Strategic Summits? Great! Stay in the loop and receive updates from TargetGov by providing your contact information in the above fields. Please note that by submitting this form, you ARE NOT registering for either event. Please use the above red and blue buttons to register for the Virtual and Strategic Summits.