Don’t forget to add it to your calendar.
Come join TargetGov in Huntsville AL. for the training, networking, dinner, and keynote speaker Gloria Larkin for her session “How Government is Using A.I. in Procurement, and How You Can Use it to Win More Contracts”.
More About the Event:
NVSBC offers their Networking Dinner event and keynote speaker for the veteran entrepreneur and federal small business community.
- Location: Jackson Center, 6001 Moquin Drive, Huntsville, AL 35806
- Parking: FREE
- Event POC: Engagement Director, email@example.com
Huntsville Networking Dinner Agenda:
- 5:30 – 6:15 PM Registration, Networking
- 6:15 – 6:30 PM Call to Order
- NVSBC – Scott Jensen
- 6:30 – 7:10 PM Dinner Served (Buffet Style)
- 7:10 – 7:15 PM Success Spotlight: Joe Green, Synovix
- 7:15 – 7:50 PM Around the Room Introductions
- 7:50 – 8:15 PM Speaker Introduction: Zack Armstrong
- Speaker: Gloria Larkin, President & CEO, TargetGov
- Topic: How Government is Using A.I. in Procurement, and How You Can Use it to Win More Contracts
- 8:15 – 8:30 PM Networking