National 8(a) Association is a non-profit organization with a mission to provide education and guidance for all aspiring, current and graduate 8(a) businesses. TargetGov is proud to be National 8(a) Associations Education Associate in presenting a series of monthly webinars all about 8(a).
The noted webinars are available either as on-demand, or scheduled as live webinars on the noted dates. Click on each title for full details, speaker information, and to register.
Click here to sign up for webinar reminders and other complimentary business building tools.
2019 National 8(a) Association’s Webinar Series
No webinar this month.
Have fun in Alaska!
|September||October||November 20, 2019||December 12, 2019
Habits of Profitability
Postponed till January 2020
2019 National 8(a) Association’s Webinar Series – On Demand
- Navigate Nashville
- Now What?
- Initiating Aggressive & Agile Growth
- Strategies for Growth After Graduation- The End of the Line?
- Strategies for Growth After Graduation – Primed for Sale
- Building Relationships Mentor-Protégé
- Mid-Size or Go Large!
- CPARS and D&B Open Ratings
- Stand Out From the Crowd: Value Propositions & Differentiators
- Building your Business Development Pipeline
Catch up on past offerings on demand by selecting from the series below:
- What Time is the Right Time? Benefits and Timing of 8(a) Certification
- Nuts and Bolts of Getting an 8(a) Certification: Getting Your 8(a) Certification
- Strut Your Cert
- Strategies for Teaming Partners
- Target Goal Win:
- The Big Leagues: What’s next – after your first contract win. Winning contract #2, 3, 4…
- The Price is Right: So What’s Wrong with Your Proposal?