PDF Version – Basic Guide to Government Contracting
This is a PDF Version of the Book, for the physical book, click here. Once you have purchased this version, you will be able to download the PDF of the book in its entirety.
Every year the U.S. Federal Government and Military spend over $500 billion dollars buying services and products from companies located throughout the United States. Large and small companies can enter this market and be successful by using the strategies and tactics covered in this book.
The Basic Guide to Government Contracting will show you how to:
- Determine if the federal market is right for your business
- Register as a federal contractor
- Locate the agencies that buy your services and products
- Find the opportunities perfect for your company
- Identify the real decision makers
- Market your business with the decision makers
- Price bids to win and still make a profit
There are no reviews yet.