Event Date: 8/31/2022 - 9/2/2022
National HUBZone Conference
Westfields Marriott, Chantilly, VA
August 31st- September 2nd, 2022
Join our session:
“It’s What You Don’t Know That Can Hurt You” August 31st 9:00am-9:45am EDT
Talk with our team at our Booth in the Lower Rotunda Booth R13
Enter the Who Said It Best™ Elevator Pitch Competition LIVE on stage, August 31, 2022 from 4:15pm-5:15pm EDT. Cash prizes will be awarded and judges will announce the grand prize winner LIVE. It is your chance to Win.
Follow these simple steps to enter by the deadline of August 22, 2022:
- Click here to enter the competition.
- Simply get your cell phone and record your 90 second elevator pitch.
- Not sure what to say? View our complimentary webinar for the guidelines and suggested content: Click here and be sure to use the case sensitive password: 22HZPitchPreweb for access.
- After recording your 90 second pitch, upload it to YouTube and email us at email@example.com with the link.
- The top contestants will be notified and have the chance to compete live and in-person at the National HUBZone Conference
This high-energy, live, in-person 90-second, elevator pitch competition is open ONLY to registered National HUBZone Conference attendees.
Register Here for the National HUBZone Conference
Receive a $50 discount on registration by selecting the “GENERAL ADMISSION: Partner Discount” and enter the discount code: HZPartner2022.
This conference is the largest HUBZone event, attracting hundreds of procurement-ready HUBZone business from across the US. This event offers small business matchmaking with Agency and Industry representatives, training, educational resources and more.
Learn more about the TargetGov KickStart Program® and the TargetGov FAST® Process by contacting us directly at 410-579-1346 x325 or email us at FAST@TargetGov.com.
View our other products offered here.