Maximizing Market Value Prior to Exit Webinar
Every small business owner thinks about growing their business and, one day, selling their company for a profit. Whether it be for retirement, having the rush of building a new company (for you serial entrepreneurs), or simply taking a new direction in life. The key to any deal is making sure you get the most value for the company you have worked so hard to build. We will walk through how to do just that.
– What drives market value?
– How to make your company more attractive to potential buyers
– What is unique about M&A in the federal marketplace?
– The best deal structures for a Seller
– Types of contracts that will maximize market value
– Leveraging socio-economic status to build and not detract value
– Mistakes to avoid