Event Date: 5/17/2022 - 5/20/2022
VETS22 Veteran Entrepreneur Training Symposium
May 17-20, 2022
Join our sessions:
“Government Marketing to Win Contracts” May 18th 1:30pm-2:30pm EDT
“Super-charging Your Capability Statement to Win More Fiscal Year-end Business” May 19th 10:15am-11:15am EDT
Talk with our team at Booth 204
Enter the Who Said It Best™ Elevator Pitch Competition LIVE on stage, May 18, 2022 from 2:45pm-3:45pm EDT. Cash prizes will be awarded and judges will announce the grand prize winner LIVE. It is your chance to Win.
Follow these simple steps to enter by the extended deadline of May 13, 2022:
- Click here to enter the competition.
- Simply get your cell phone and record your 90 second elevator pitch.
- Not sure what to say? View our complimentary webinar for the guidelines and suggested content: Click here and be sure to use the case sensitive password: 22CharlieMikePitch for access.
- After recording your 90 second pitch, upload it to YouTube and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the link.
- The top contestants will be notified and have the chance to compete live and in-person at the VETS22 Conference
This high-energy live in-person 90-second elevator pitch competition is open ONLY to VETS22 registered attendees.
This conference was created for Veterans looking to enter the Federal Marketplace. Federal agencies, contractors and Veterans attend to take full advantage of the federally mandated contracted for veteran-owned small businesses.
VETS22 features educational sessions, one on one business matching, and exhibitors to include federal agencies, prime contractors and small businesses.
Learn more about the TargetGov KickStart Program® and the TargetGov FAST® Process by contacting us directly at 410-579-1346 x325.
View our other products offered here.