Event Date: 8/23/2022 - 8/23/2022
Debriefing and Bid Protest Essentials
August 23, 2022 1:00pm-1:30pm EDT
Join experienced attorney, Maria Panichelli, who is a partner in McCarter & English LLP’s Government Contracts & Global Trade Group for the “Debriefing and Bid Protest Essentials” webcast.
The federal marketplace is very competitive. So much so that bid protests are becoming a more frequent feature of the procurement process. Accordingly, it is critical for contractors to understand the rules and regulations governing bid protests and debriefings, and to learn how to successfully use these tools to increase contracting opportunities.
Attendees will learn:
• The fundamental concepts and considerations surrounding federal bid protests.
• What the most common protest bases are, and what to listen for in debriefings.
• To identify catalyst points and protest deadlines for different types of bid protests.
• How to take full advantage of debriefing rights, and how debriefing can affect deadlines.
• What to do when YOUR award is protested (Hint: Intervention!).
Cannot attend in-person? Register and receive the recording and all handouts for access at your convenience.
Forward this information to your colleagues and and friends who could benefit from learning about federal bid protests and debriefing rights.
Learn more about the TargetGov KickStart Program® and the TargetGov FAST® Process by contacting us directly at 410-579-1346 x325 or email us at FAST@TargetGov.com.
View our digital resources here.