Event Date: 11/2/2022 - 11/4/2022
November 4th, 10:30am-11:30am Room 103
Successful federal contracts growth can no longer be accomplished by just focusing on a limited number of upcoming opportunities. You want to include opportunities that you can pivot to in the event of continuing resolutions, government shutdowns, and funding shifts for political/economic reasons, and that utilize many contract vehicles. Attendees will learn the elements of a successful business pipeline, what is the just-right size, how to address issues beyond your control, the three-prong strategies for success and the tactics to identify strong partners with past performance, unique abilities, and the financial resources required to win more contracts.
Email us now at FAST@TargetGov.com to schedule an appointment with us onsite.
The Small Business Conference for the Federal Architecture, Engineering, Construction and Facility Maintenance/Management Industry (SBC) brings together federal agencies and businesses operating in the federal marketplace to:
- Deliver the most comprehensive and useful market research experience possible for all attendees
- Learn of and/or share upcoming contracting opportunities for small businesses
- Connect with teaming partners
- Support the nation’s contracting goals
- Engage in above-board networking between private companies and federal program managers and procurement/contracting officers.
View our digital resources here.