Event Date: 1/17/2023 - 1/17/2023
- Get ready to compete!
- Hear what the cash and other prizes are!
- Clearly identify exactly what must be in your elevator pitch to win
- Receive the “Pitch Perfecter” coaching script
- Plan key elements of your video elevator pitch submission
- Understand the difference in the contest submission video and the live in-person finalist contest at the National 8(a) Association, National Small Business Conference
- Learn technical advice for a powerful elevator pitch video and where to submit it
Cannot attend in-person? Register and receive the recording and all handouts for access at your convenience.
Register now to compete at the conference!
February 13-15, 2023
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
601 Loyola Avenue
New Orleans, LA 70113
The National 8(a) Association National Small Business Conference is the premier supplier diversity event for small businesses.
The Conference offers educational sessions, matchmaking, networking and resources for all small businesses including: minority, aspiring, current and graduate 8(a), HUBZone, SDVOB, VOSB, SDB, WOSB, DBE, and teaming partnerships. The event attracts hundreds of federal agencies, large business primes, and corporate companies to provide multiple opportunities in one location to grow your business in the federal contracting arena.
Register for the National 8(A) Association National Small Business Conference Here
Learn more about the TargetGov KickStart Program® and the TargetGov FAST® Process by contacting us directly at 410-579-1346 x325.
View our digital resources here.