Event Date: 3/8/2016 - 3/8/2016
The federal government is the world’s Fortune One Customer- it buys more than any other entity in the world. Over $450 billion is spent every year with small, medium and large companies selling every service and product imaginable.
With that rich of a market, is it easy to reach sales goals?
No! A newly-released third party sales benchmark study by a national organization determined:
- Only 7% of companies and salespeople exceed their sales goals.
- Just 22% of companies and salespeople barely make their goals.
- Over 70% of companies and salespeople do not reach their goals.
The study differentiated elite and top sales performers from the vast majority not reaching sales goals. The study also identified what drives the proposal win rates, pricing strategies and profitability issues.
Attend this interactive training to learn:
- What is holding over 70% of companies back
- What makes the top two tiers different
- How to climb into the top two tiers of success
- How you can put yourself and your company in one of the top two tiers
- How to add 18% or more to your revenues without adding personnel
- What exactly it takes to be in the top 7% of all companies exceeding sales goals
- Why “capture” is old-fashioned and becoming more ineffective in 2016
- What you are doing right and what can be improved immediately
- Tactics that make a difference in 2016
- Tools that will have decision-makers pay attention
- The skill sets required for top performers
- What is it that the top tier 7% of companies and salespeople do every day
This training addresses a range of industry specifics, and the dialogue with attendees and the trainer is lively throughout the course. Ask questions about any ongoing issues, challenges and setbacks that you experience every day.
Government sales and marketing has developed through the years into a complicated process understood only by those with many years of trial and error experience. Join this focused and interactive training lead by Gloria Larkin, President of TargetGov. Gloria Larkin takes 19 years of experience and over $3.8 billion in awarded contracts in the ever-changing government contracting market and drills down these factors to exactly what an organization, the sales and marketing teams and individual sales, business development and capture personnel must adapt to not just reach your sales goals, but also crush them. This live, in-person and virtual training will guide each attendee to understand how to open the door to accelerated sales success for you and your company.
Who Should Attend This Training?
If you are a large, mid-size or small business owner, business development, marketing or sales professional, capture or RFP professional, or part of the sales support team, you are responsible for reaching the sales goals at your company. This class will provide you with steps to open the doors to accelerated sales success for your and your company.
Do you need an invoice to present for approval? Click here to email us your information and we will send you the invoice immediately.
Topics and Key Take-a-Ways
- What kills a company’s success and lowers win-rates
- How to turn around your win rates and increase revenues
- The value propositions that support success in the federal market in 2016
- How to deal with challenging customers in civilian, military and executive agencies
- The differences between the young, the growing and the mature sales/capture process
- Learn how your company can plan, position, pursue and win millions in government contracts
- Why companies successful in commercial sales have such a difficult time cracking the federal market successfully
- How to drive value for your customers
- The tools used to communicate value to your prospects and clients
- How quality assurance weighs in supporting revenue growth
What You Will Have at the End of This Course
Tools used during the training and available for your future use:
- A Sales Goals Worksheet
- Federal Decision-maker Contact Tools Chart
- An Agency Targeting Timeline and Checklist
- An Opportunity-specific Timeline and Checklist
- Decision-maker Meeting Process Checklist
- The complete 20-page Sales Benchmark Report
Dates: Tuesday, March 8, 2016
Time: 1:00pm – 3:30pm (Eastern Time); Start Time-Other Time Zones: 12:00noon (Central Time), 11:00am (Mountain Time), 10:00am (Pacific Time)
Location: In-Person at TargetGov Offices and Virtual (online, live streaming)
The Government Contracting Institute offers Custom Training for all of our courses, including this one. Click here to fill out our contact form and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Gloria Larkin is President of TargetGov and a nationally known speaker, author, trainer and federal contracting business development expert. Her expertise has developed through creating TargetGov and helping large and small businesses nationwide win billions of dollars in federal contracts. Ms. Larkin has been interviewed on MSNBC, quoted in the Wall Street Journal, INC Magazine, INC.com, and TheStreet.com. She is an expert author with articles regarding federal business development published in local, regional, national and international publications. She is the author of “The Veterans Business Guide: How to Build a Successful Government Contracting Business” now in the fourth printing! (book & Kindle) and the “The Basic Guide to Government Contracting: How to Sell Your Services and Products to the U.S. Federal Government”.
To learn more about Gloria Larkin click Here