Event Date: 1/31/2017 - 1/31/2017
Don’t Miss This Important Government Contracting Event!
Registration is NOW OPEN for our “OPEN for Government Contracting: Success Series” event on January 31, 2017 in Atlanta, GA.
Gloria Larkin, TargetGov President will be presenting these important topics and available at Q& A Session: “Meet the Mentors” and “Contract Connections”:
- “Developing A Powerful Capability Statement and Perfecting Your Pitch”
- “Leveraging Digital Platforms to Win Contracts”
The American Express OPEN for Government Contracting program provides free events, resources, mentoring and networking opportunities to help small and mid-sized businesses get the insight and experience they need to do business with the world’s largest customer: the U.S. government.
Join us in Atlanta to learn how small and mid-sized business owners like you can navigate the government contracting landscape!
- WHERE: Atlanta Marriott Marquis, 265 Peachtree Center Ave., Atlanta, GA 30303
- DATE: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
- TIME: 8:00am – 5:00pm (Breakfast, lunch and networking reception will be provided for FREE to all attendees)
- EVENT REGISTRATION: www.openforum.com/events/OGCAtlanta2017
- EVENT AGENDA