Event Date: 4/25/2017 - 4/25/2017
The El Paso Community College’s Contract Opportunities Center is excited to announce that it will once again host its Procurement and Contracting Symposium (PCS) and it will be held at the Centennial Banquet & Conference Center, 11199 Sergeant E. Churchill, Fort Bliss, TX. PCS has historically been considered one of Far West Texas and Southern New Mexico’s premier networking event and has been supported by agencies of federal, state and local governments, and their prime contractors.
The following organizations and individuals should plan on attending this event:
- Representatives of federal, state or local government agencies seeking to extend or continue outreach activities in the region.
- Prime contractors seeking to identify potential subcontractors, teaming and joint venture partners.
- Small business firms wishing to network with federal, state or local government representatives, prime contractors and other firms.
- Individuals interested in taking advantage of training sessions on hot topics relevant to federal, state or local government contracting.
- Representatives of firms interested in upcoming forecasted projects.
Ms. Larkin has been interviewed on MSNBC, quoted in the Wall Street Journal, INC Magazine, INC.com, and TheStreet.com. She is an expert author with articles regarding federal business development published in local, regional, national and international publications.
- Date: April 25, 2017
- Where: Centennial Banquet & Conference Center, 11199 Sergeant E. Churchill, Fort Bliss, TX