Event Date: 10/28/2016 - 10/28/2016
Increase Your GSA Sales FAST™!
Open to MCCC Members and non-members. Free.
Space is limited. Pre-registration required.
Congratulations, you have a GSA Schedule! Now the next step is actually getting business from one of the most valuable and widely used contract vehicles. Targeting the right government prospects and executing a proactive marketing strategy will open the doors to increasing your revenues through GSA sales.
Attendees of this session will learn:
- How to increase your probability of winning GSA work
- Where and how to find the people who use the GSA Schedule to buy your services and products BEFORE opportunities are posted to eBuy
- How to plan a proactive year-round marketing strategy so that your business will be well-known to the decision-makers before the RFQ is advertised, and
- How to create GSA Schedule opportunities outside of eBuy
The session is taught by Gloria Larkin, President of TargetGov. Her clients have been ranked in the top 5% of GSA sales for both services and products. Attend this complimentary session to learn the tactics that get results and sales on your GSA Schedule before the end of the year.
Space is limited, registration is required.
Date: Friday, October 28, 2016
Place: Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce, 51 Monroe Street, Suite 1800, Rockville, Maryland 20850
- If you cannot make October 28th, register for the October 27th, Chantilly, VA session. https://www.targetgov.com/events/102716-gsa-fast-program-virginia/
- If you cannot make either live events, register for our October 31st live webinar Click here to register
For more information call TargetGov toll-free 866-579-1346.